DMG MORI is a leading global manufacturer of machine tools and a provider of future-oriented technology solutions. In the DMG MORI STORE, we offer our customers fast and direct access to digital "end-to-end" solutions as a subscription model. With our integrated range of software tools, we ensure that machine tools are more productive, future-proof and therefore more sustainable, and create greater transparency, efficiency and higher quality for our customers.
- Existing items/tools
- Shares according to supplier/type
- Data quality
- Use of items/tools
The highlight of the TDM WebCatalog is that the data and graphics of the selected tool can be sent directly into Cloudversion. The user does not have to create the tool again separately; rather, it is directly assigned to the appropriate class and group structure. The TDM WebCatalog also impresses the users with its flexible text search function. Regardless of whether the user is searching according to order number, supplier, an application or technical parameters, all the data required for further processing is available within a very short time.
Recording and use-oriented
- Simple recording of the tool components
- Automated 2D/3D- assembly of complete tools
Creating and integrating into existing CAM systems made easy
- The integration offers direct access to the TDM tool database in the CAM system
- The user can select tools individually, either by tool class/group in TDM or with the CAM system search
- CAD/CAM integration offers direct access to geometry data and collision data
- The interfaces to the CAM-Systems transfer the needed tool assemblies for programming to the CAM systems and afterwards the needed tool list to the tool database for shopfloor planning
complete tool ready for CAM Systeme