DMG MORI is a leading global manufacturer of machine tools and a provider of future-oriented technology solutions. In the DMG MORI STORE, we offer our customers fast and direct access to digital "end-to-end" solutions as a subscription model. With our integrated range of software tools, we ensure that machine tools are more productive, future-proof and therefore more sustainable, and create greater transparency, efficiency and higher quality for our customers.
Coherent track-and-trace of orders for a continuous flow of information.
- Real-time data for a live production view
- Order tracking through barcodes / QR codes or RFID
- Integration to ERP or MES systems
Acquire machine or sensor data for systematic analysis and link it to production data
- Automatic calculation of KPIs like OEE
- Connectivity of DMG MORI and third-party machines
- Automatic notifications via SMS and e-mail in case of unplanned downtimes
Machine Data Acquisition (MDA)
Systematically guide your employees through assembly and other manual manufacturing steps to reduce sources of error and increase productivity.
- Interactive assembly instructions
- Integrate quality data acquisition in the workflow
- Integration of digital tools possible
Improve the quality of your manufacturing operations by preventing defects and systematically capturing quality data digitally.
- Easy integration of measuring devices and visual documentation of pictures
- Systematic recording of reasons for rework and rejects
- Freely configurable - easily adapted to your processes
Quality Data Acquisition
Connect your machine with TULIP and access your individual APPs directly on the machine from CELOS V6.
- TULIP directly on the machine panel
- OPC UA Interface
- NODE RED
APPs on the machine
Common software interfaces allow you to connect TULIP to your existing IT infrastructure to exchange data bidirectionally.
ERP / MES Interface